Nuts Splitter Tools
- Buy 10% discount on two products, the more you buy, the more offers.
- Rush Delivery Available.
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
HUGE TIME SAVER
WORKS ON EVEN THE TOUGHEST NUTS AND BOLTS!
Nut Splitter Tools is a tool used to remove damaged or seized nuts from bolts or threaded studs.
For the removal of damaged or corroded nuts without damaging the bolt thread. Ideal for the home, workshop, hobbyist, etc.
If you work on nuts and bolts that are not absolutely brand-new, you will run across a bolt or nut that is too simply too rusted or jammed to be removed with an ordinary wrench or socket. It is a huge time saver that will work on stubborn damaged nuts, bolts, and screws!
The Nut Splitter Set is manufactured with a hardened steel chisel and a large driving screw, for maximum effectiveness and durability.
- This set of nut splitter set covers nuts from sizes 0.4" up to 1.06" (please refer to spec table)
- It is ideal for home/workshop/ hobby studios and so much more.
- It is particularly designed to remove damaged or corroded nuts without damaging the bolt thread.
- Hardened steel blades and forged grips are manufactured elaborately for strength and durability.
- All splitters can be used with sockets or wrenches and much more.
- It is useful for breaking seized nuts apart
- Use a power tool or ratchet to tighten the tool against the nut and split it open
- For Professional Mechanics Use
- We have 4 sizes of nuts splitter for your special need. You can choose either one for the best use.
- Material: chrome plated finish and hardened steel body
- Capacity: Suitable for nuts and bolts of 0.4" - 0.47", 0.47" - 0.63", 0.63 - 0.87" or 0.87"- 1.06"
#1: Length: 80mm/Bot Diameter: 12mm
#2: Length: 102mm/Bot Diameter: 14mm
#3: Length: 130mm/Bot Diameter: 18mm
#4: Length: 150mm/Bot Diameter: 21mm
(The size is the diameter of the hole in the nut separator).
5/16"-1/2" 9 12 mm nut separator. A 12 mm wrench is required to tighten.
1/2"-5/8" 12 16 mm nut separator. A 14 mm wrench is required to tighten.
5/8"-7/8" 16 22 mm nut separator. An 18 mm wrench is required to tighten.
7/8"-1-1/16" 2227 mm nut separator. Need a 21 mm wrench to tighten.
One by one: 1 x Nut splitter (#1,#2,#3,#4)
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Hint for choosing proper size: Use similar things to compare with the size.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Please refer to unit conversion: 1 inch=2.54 cm, 1 cm=0.39 inch
We truly believe we present some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We Also Recommend
Gravity Feed Sandblasting Air Gun